Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-06 Origin: Site
The advantages of washi tape are as follows:
1. Most washi tapes do not have backing paper, which is the characteristic of the tape itself.
2. Without the bottom paper, it is more convenient for users to keep and carry. After all, it will not be quickly scattered and deformed because it is torn.
3. If the craftsmanship does not lose gold, it reflects reputation and strength.
Things themselves have two sides, good and bad. So what are the differences between bronzing without bottom paper?
1. It is complex and challenging to choose the factory. It is a problem to choose the proper manufacturer. Some manufacturers pay back the money when they make it.
2. It is easier to turn yellow because the main component of the ink is resin, and yellowing is its characteristic.
3. Because the varnish specially formulated on the surface is thicker, the paper feels thicker to the touch.
The advantages of backing paper:
1. to write
2. It looks like the color is closer to the printed color
3. It will become more resistant to yellowing