Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-10 Origin: Site
is widely used in our daily life and in all walks of life, but there is a problem with washi tape. Its edges will warp after a long time, making its stickiness much weaker. It takes a long time for the washi tape to warp, while the washi tape of poor quality may warp within a few hours. So what causes the washi tape to warp?
The reasons for the rise of washi tape are generally as follows:
1. The viscosity of the glue is too weak, which may be due to the quality of the glue used in production is not good enough, or the glue has been placed for too long, which leads to a decrease in the viscosity. It is recommended to buy products from regular manufacturers;
2. After sticking to the object's surface, the pressure exerted is not enough. The solution is straightforward, that is, after sticking it, press it harder;
3. The surface flatness of the object is not high. Different objects have different surface flatness due to different materials and shapes, making them easy to warp. It is recommended to choose different viscous washi tapes for different object surfaces;
So how can we make the washi tape not so easily warped?
Here are two suggestions for you:
1. When you buy, you must go to a well-reputed, branded, and large-scale washi tape custom manufacturer to buy high-quality washi tape.
2. Pay attention to the correct method of use. Only this way can you ensure that the washi tape will not warp too quickly when used.